Not jealous people
Even in relationships where real love and mutual trust reign, unpleasant situations of jealousy motivated by different causes can be created, and this can lead, if not resolved in time, to a distrust very difficult to cure already with the passage weather.
Many times, these situations of jealousy do not occur because the other person crosses a third in their path, but because the person who suffers and experiences jealousy is an insecure person with a low self-esteem, which leads her to distrust Almost everything around you.
But what happens to those people who manage to never feel jealous? Are they a different species from those who do suffer? Well, no. It is simply that these people do have self-assurance, and they can differentiate what is truly important and worrying about what is not.
Find out what pasta they are made from!
- They are not envious people.
- They are people with character and security in themselves.
- They do not need the opinion of others to be happy.
- They have a wide confidence in others and in their partner especially.
- If someone cares about your partner they are proud to have you by their side.
- They do not understand the relationship between fight and love.
- They firmly believe that if someone really loves them, there is nothing to fear.
- They love freedom and respect that of their partners.
- They face situations, instead of escaping from them.
- They consider themselves happy and at ease with their lives.
In short, non-jealous people are distinguished from others in their way of understanding love and relating to the world. If you are a peaceful and respectful person, in your head will never be the possibility of fighting with someone out of jealousy or out of love.
After all, if someone really loves you and enjoys a happy life together, jealousy will be absolutely absurd, because nothing and nobody can break what you have created together.